By using this website, Netflare assume that you have read and fully accept the privacy statement listed below.
In the event that www.netflare.co.uk change or in some way alter this privacy commitment, changes will automatically be posted here for you to view. If at any time you have any questions or concerns regarding this or any other matter, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the content of this site.
2. www.netflare.co.uk will not reveal any information about your perusal and use of www.netflare.co.uk unless required to do so by law.
3. To the extent permitted by law, www.netflare.co.uk does not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the site or its contents.
4. www.netflare.co.uk is unable to offer any guarantee that the contents of the site are free from viruses or similar which have destructive or contaminating properties and shall therefore have no liability in respect thereof. www.netflare.co.uk regularly checks the site for viruses using a leading proprietary virus checking software package.
5. Certain links within the site may lead to external sites and servers which are maintained by third parties unconnected to www.netflare.co.uk over which www.netflare.co.uk has no control. www.netflare.co.uk accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on these sites or servers.
6. Any feedback relating to the site is welcome and by submitting it, unless you expressly state otherwise, shall become the property of www.netflare.co.uk and www.netflare.co.uk reserve the right to use this feedback for marketing purposes, or to contact you with a view to obtaining further feedback on the site.